News:

BTAQ Powersports is Alive in 2022...

Main Menu

DG Accelerator Silencers

Started by kennhurr, June 05, 2018, 03:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kennhurr

Anyone have any input on DG Accelerator silencers? My trike came with one of these already on it, so I don't know if technology has changed any in terms of silencers. Seems OK, just wondering if I am better off with something new.

animal

Pretty much any aftermarket silencer with less resistance will help improve performance. What I wouldn't recommend is overpaying for something fancy. I don't have any evidence that proves DG silencers any better than any other brand.

kennhurr

It's difficult to say whether DG silencers are better than their competitors, as there are many factors that can influence the performance and effectiveness of an ATV or dirt bike silencer. DG is a well-known manufacturer of high-performance exhaust systems and silencers for ATVs and dirt bikes, and they have a reputation for producing quality products that offer improved performance and sound reduction.

However, there are many other manufacturers that also produce high-quality ATV and dirt bike silencers, each with their own unique design and features. The effectiveness and performance of a silencer can depend on factors such as the specific model of ATV or dirt bike, the type of riding conditions, and the preferences of the rider.

When choosing a silencer for your ATV or dirt bike, it's important to consider factors such as the design, weight, durability, and noise reduction capabilities of the product. You may also want to read reviews and ratings from other customers to get an idea of the performance and reliability of the product. Ultimately, the best silencer for your needs will depend on your specific preferences and requirements.

Featured ATV's: Asun | Buyang | Durabull | Eton | Hyosung | Madami | Qlink | Yamoto

Gallery | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy