News:

BTAQ Powersports is Alive in 2022...

Main Menu

1986 350X Three Wheelers

Started by animal, February 18, 2019, 08:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

animal

There is a 1986 350X three wheeler posted for sale near my house and the price is too good to be true. Are there issues with 350X parts being available? Or shouldn't I worry about it. I'm going to check it out this week.

brio85

I know this is an old post, but the scarcity of parts becomes part of the adventure. Honda stopped producing many OEM 350X parts years ago. Now you rebuild with NOS, used, and aftermarket parts. My point is, that's part of the challenge.

chuckster

The 350X is a classic but you'll find more old resto's now than barn finds.

All the most popular parts have been repro'd so it's just the odds and ends that will get you if you're looking to do a full restoration.
-- Ride Safe --
Chuckster

BrokerJoe

ATC350X for Sale

Here's one for sale: A 350X with a Cobra slip on exhaust and extended rear axle.

kennhurr

The ATC350X is a legend in the ATC world...

The ATC350X had a liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine with a displacement of 350cc, making it one of the most powerful ATVs of its time. It also featured a robust suspension system and sturdy frame, allowing it to handle jumps, bumps, and other obstacles on the trail.

They've been gone for too long...

Featured ATV's: Asun | Buyang | Durabull | Eton | Hyosung | Madami | Qlink | Yamoto

Gallery | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy