News:

BTAQ Powersports is Alive in 2022...

Main Menu

ATV Dealer Financing

Started by hal, May 17, 2019, 06:45:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hal

What is the consensus of ATV dealer financing, should I avoid it? Should I get bank ATV financing?

chuckster

ATV dealer financing is a double edged sword. If you're trying to build credit and you really need a new quad, financing at the ATV dealer may be your only choice. An ATV loan like this can help build your credit.

The down side to ATV dealer financing is that money isn't cheap at the dealership. You will pay more in the end.

-- Ride Safe --
Chuckster

hogman

As for ATV dealer financing, I've had a little experience here. I have had an ATV dealer offer me a lower rate if I bought a new ATV and a higher interest rate if I bought a used ATV.

I don't know if this is typical for all the quad dealers but this was my experience.

cm500

Aside from selling you an ATV or motorcycle or whatever, they can also profit from the dealer financing. So most of the ATV dealerships will push you to their financing, I think the interest is a total of bank interest plus profit interest for dealership. That's the way I always understood it.

Featured ATV's: Asun | Buyang | Durabull | Eton | Hyosung | Madami | Qlink | Yamoto

Gallery | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy