News:

The dirt bike, street bike, UTV, and quad forum is now available in Spanish and French for those who wish to switch languages. Give us some feedback on the Spanish and French conversions please!

Main Menu

Dongfang ATV Models

Started by animal, August 15, 2023, 05:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

animal

I was poking and prodding around the Dongfang brand of ATV's since I saw one at our local trail parking lot. Not sure if it is better or worse than any of the other Chinese ATV's.

Here's a list of the models:

DF125AVB: A basic entry-level ATV with a 125cc engine, suitable for beginners or those looking for a smaller ATV for light off-road use.

DF200AVB: A slightly larger ATV with a 200cc engine, offering more power and capability for a variety of off-road activities.

DF250ATV: A mid-size ATV with a 250cc engine, providing more performance and versatility for recreational and light utility use.

DF300STG: A larger and more powerful ATV with a 300cc engine, designed for more demanding off-road applications and heavier workloads.

DF400GT: A 400cc ATV designed for rugged off-road terrain and heavier work tasks, suitable for those needing more power and carrying capacity.

DF500ATV: A powerful ATV with a 500cc engine, capable of handling more challenging off-road conditions and utility tasks.

kennhurr

I literally saw a guy in the parking lot at our riding trail yesterday riding a Dongfang quad. First time I ever saw one

Featured ATV's: Buyang | Durabull | Eton | Hyosung | Madami | Qlink

Gallery | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy