News:

BTAQ Powersports is Alive in 2022...

Main Menu

2 Stroke Chinese Dirt Bikes

Started by animal, August 10, 2022, 05:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

animal

Not that I want one but are there any 2 stroke Chinese dirt bikes on the market? It seems like they would sidestep any emissions laws and rules and somehow get 2 stroke dirt bikes in here one way or another...

brio85

Remember when they said 2 stroke motorcycles were ruining the atmosphere. What a joke. 2 stroke dirt bikes are good for mother earth. They bring joy to the motorcycle community which in turn helps cure atmospheric troubles.

yander

I was trying to find Chinese companies but i am surprised at what  I found instead. Two-stroke dirt bikes are still being manufactured by several motorcycle companies.

While the popularity of four-stroke engines has grown in recent years due to their environmental friendliness and smoother power delivery, there is still a demand for two-stroke dirt bikes among riders who appreciate their unique characteristics and performance advantages.

Some notable manufacturers that continue to produce two-stroke dirt bikes include:

KTM: KTM is known for its extensive lineup of two-stroke dirt bikes, ranging from smaller displacements like the KTM 125 SX and 150 SX to larger models like the KTM 250 SX and KTM 300 XC.

Husqvarna: Husqvarna, a sister brand of KTM, also offers a range of two-stroke dirt bikes in various displacements, including the Husqvarna TC 125, TC 250, and TE 300i.

Yamaha: While Yamaha has shifted much of its focus to four-stroke models, they still produce the Yamaha YZ125 and Yamaha YZ250, two-stroke dirt bikes that have gained a loyal following over the years.

GasGas: GasGas, now part of the Pierer Mobility Group along with KTM and Husqvarna, also manufactures two-stroke dirt bikes. Their lineup includes models such as the GasGas EC 250 and EC 300.

Emission regulations and market preferences have influenced the availability and production of two-stroke dirt bikes. However, there are still options available for riders who enjoy the unique characteristics and riding experience that two-stroke engines offer. I will look around some more and see what I can find.

Featured ATV's: Asun | Buyang | Durabull | Eton | Hyosung | Madami | Qlink | Yamoto

Gallery | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy