News:

BTAQ Powersports is Alive in 2022...

Main Menu

Harley Parts Pages at BTAQ

Started by Team_BTAQ, January 02, 2023, 06:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team_BTAQ

I thought I'd list out some of the Harley part pages in development here at BTAQ. This list is partial and we will expand on it as we go.

FXD, FXDX, FXR, FXS, FXSB, FXSTC, FXSTS, VRSC, XL1200, XL883, XLH883, XL

to be continued, stand by for more Harley shenanigans ...

Team_BTAQ

Continuation of the Harley Daveyboy motorcycle pages:

XL1200C, XL1200L, XL1200N, XL1200R, XL1200V, XL883N, XL883L, XL883C, XL50       

to be continued, stand by for more Harley stuff ...

Team_BTAQ

More Harley parts pages at BTAQ:

FXSTS, FXSTSSE, FXSTS, FXSTSB, FXSTD, FXSTC, FXSTB, FXS, FXSBSE, FXSB, FXRT, FXRS, FXRP, FXR

More to come...

Team_BTAQ

This is the final batch of Harley pages:

FXBB, FXBR, FXCWC, FXCW, FXDB, FXDC, FXDF, FXDFSE, FXDL, FXD, FXDWG, FXDX, FXDSCON

Have a great day you Harley hog people!

kennhurr

I like the Harley pages, I did some research and this is what I found about Harley bike parts. While many Harley-Davidson motorcycles are known for their durability and reliability, like any mechanical device, certain parts may experience wear and require maintenance or replacement over time.

It's important to note that the frequency of broken parts can vary depending on factors such as maintenance, riding conditions, and individual riding habits.

Additionally, Harley-Davidson continually improves its designs and addresses known issues through recalls and updates. That being said, here are some components that riders have occasionally reported as needing attention or replacement:

• Charging System (Stator, Regulator/Rectifier): Electrical components, specifically the stator and regulator/rectifier, have been mentioned as potential areas of concern in some models.
  • Cam Chain Tensioner: Older Twin Cam engines (pre-2006) had hydraulic cam chain tensioners that were occasionally prone to failure or required maintenance.
  • Clutch Cable: The clutch cable may need occasional adjustment or replacement due to wear or stretching.
  • Wheel Bearings: Wheel bearings can wear out over time, particularly if exposed to excessive moisture or lack of maintenance.
  • Brake Pads and Rotors: Brake pads and rotors are typical wear items and may require periodic replacement based on riding style and conditions.
  • Ignition Switch: Some models have experienced issues with the ignition switch failing or malfunctioning.
  • Throttle Position Sensor (TPS): TPS malfunctions have been reported by some riders, leading to irregular throttle response or idling issues.
  • Starter Solenoid: The starter solenoid can occasionally fail or require replacement due to wear or electrical issues.
  • Transmission Components: In some cases, transmission components like shift forks or gears may require repair or replacement after significant mileage or aggressive riding.
  • Handlebar Switches: Some riders have reported issues with handlebar-mounted switches (e.g., turn signals, starter, horn) failing or becoming unresponsive.

It's important to remember that the frequency of issues can vary among different Harley-Davidson models and years. Regular maintenance, proper riding (no Harley abuse), and following Harley-Davidson's recommended service intervals can help mitigate potential problems and keep your motorcycle in pristine condition.

Featured ATV's: Asun | Buyang | Durabull | Eton | Hyosung | Madami | Qlink | Yamoto

Gallery | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy