News:

BTAQ Powersports is Alive in 2022...

Main Menu

Dongfang ATV Models

Started by animal, August 15, 2023, 05:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

animal

I was poking and prodding around the Dongfang brand of ATV's since I saw one at our local trail parking lot. Not sure if it is better or worse than any of the other Chinese ATV's.

Here's a list of the models:

DF125AVB: A basic entry-level ATV with a 125cc engine, suitable for beginners or those looking for a smaller ATV for light off-road use.

DF200AVB: A slightly larger ATV with a 200cc engine, offering more power and capability for a variety of off-road activities.

DF250ATV: A mid-size ATV with a 250cc engine, providing more performance and versatility for recreational and light utility use.

DF300STG: A larger and more powerful ATV with a 300cc engine, designed for more demanding off-road applications and heavier workloads.

DF400GT: A 400cc ATV designed for rugged off-road terrain and heavier work tasks, suitable for those needing more power and carrying capacity.

DF500ATV: A powerful ATV with a 500cc engine, capable of handling more challenging off-road conditions and utility tasks.

kennhurr

I literally saw a guy in the parking lot at our riding trail yesterday riding a Dongfang quad. First time I ever saw one

Featured ATV's: Asun | Buyang | Durabull | Eton | Hyosung | Madami | Qlink | Yamoto

Gallery | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy