News:

BTAQ Powersports is Alive in 2022...

Main Menu

Honda CBR600RR Street Bike

Started by ripley, May 25, 2018, 04:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ripley

I'm street bike shopping and I'm looking for some real world reviews on the CBR600RR Honda street bike. I'm most likely going to buy a used bike so I'd appreciate any info on the older models more than anything.

Here' what Honda writes on their website for the new model:

QuoteThe Honda CBR600RR is that machine. Proven on the track, it fits like a glove, and is as responsive and instinctive as snapping your fingers. Happy to cut fast laps on a track day, it's comfortable enough to use as a weekday commuter or a weekend canyon bike.

The chassis (an aluminum twin-spar design) is the basis of the CBR600RR's laser-sharp handling. Brakes? You can choose between its conventional triple-disc setup or opt for a special version with Honda's revolutionary Combined Anti-Lock Braking System (C-ABS), the first ever on a production Supersport motorcycle. The CBR600RR's Combined Anti-Lock Braking System (C-ABS) is the first of its kind on a Supersport machine.

Let me know what you guys think on these bikes.

• Is the CBR600RR Reliable?
  • Is the CBR600RR Seat Comfortable?
  • Is the CBR600RR Loud?
  • How's the CBR600RR Suspension?
  • Is the CBR600RR Headlight Bright?

animal

Is the CBR600RR Reliable? Yes

Is the CBR600RR Seat Comfortable? Always

Is the CBR600RR Loud? it can be loud if you want it to be loud

How's the CBR600RR Suspension? Average ride, nothing special but no complaints either

Is the CBR600RR Headlight Bright? stock headlight does the job

Featured ATV's: Asun | Buyang | Durabull | Eton | Hyosung | Madami | Qlink | Yamoto

Gallery | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy