News:

BTAQ Powersports is Alive in 2022...

Main Menu

Arctic Cat DVX300 ATV

Started by brio85, January 17, 2020, 03:36:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brio85

Here is a good description of the DVX300 ATV from Arctic Cat I found on another site.

More changes to the Arctic Cat ATV lineup. Arctic Cat has added a new variation to the DVX ATV family, the DVX 300 ATV. Recognizing the need for an affordable, mid-sized, easy to ride, youth sport quad, Arctic Cat has designed and released the new DVX300.

More powerful than the DVX250, the new DVX300 features a 270cc, SOHC, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that includes a backup fan for more consistent and stable cooling.

The rear wheels of the DVX300 ATV are fed through a fully automatic CVT transmission with high, forward and reverse gears that are easy to use.

The 300 was also produced for the 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 model years. This is a great addition to the youth sport quad environment.

In 2013, the DVX300 offers up one the features that makes an ATV into a real ATV, and that is removable fenders. You know you've got a fun day ahead when you can decide just how dirty or muddy you would like to get.

It's about having full control over your experience. They are also stocking them with Kenda Klaw XCF tires which are a great all-around cross country thread, ideal for mud slinging as well.

animal

The DVX300 is good for its size. There's nothing wrong with these machines at all, what's important is the engine displacement. I would only buy one if I were looking for this size engine. You can't expect a DVX 300 to perform like a 450 so if you do you'll be disappointed. Keep that in mind when you're buying one.

Featured ATV's: Asun | Buyang | Durabull | Eton | Hyosung | Madami | Qlink | Yamoto

Gallery | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy