News:

BTAQ Powersports is Alive in 2022...

Main Menu

TROUBLE SHOOT CDI IGNITION BOX

Started by janskysand, February 08, 2023, 03:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janskysand

I have a question if anybody can relate or have any suggestions. I'm doing some research for my boss, they have a small 90 cc Dinli Quad for the kids, its a year 2002 but cant find what model it is but we just recently replaced a few parts, one including the CDI ignition box, from research, most all Dinlis, 50cc, 90cc, and 110cc takes the same part (correct me if i'm wrong) but we got the part in and replaced and the 4-wheeler started right up but will not shut off, I read there could be other things that can cause this but we put one of the cdi boxes we had from our polaris in the Dinli and It just won't Rev up, it will start and shut off while the 1st part we tried will Rev up but not shut off.  Does someone happen to have insight on this?  I appreciate any help.  Thank You.

brio85

I'd lean toward using the Dinli CDI and working on the shutdown issue. Do you have a wiring diagram for this machine? May be some updated wiring needs a kill wire changed or added. Lots of these Chinese ATV's use the same wire colors.

Featured ATV's: Asun | Buyang | Durabull | Eton | Hyosung | Madami | Qlink | Yamoto

Gallery | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy